Saturday, January 28, 2012

Second Semester


The end of our vacation was great!  I cannot believe how fast the three weeks flew by!  It was so nice to get to spend some QT with my husband and relax and not have to think about anything!  Now that we are back at school - we are back to the no-life swing of things!

Brayton is taking some tough classes this semester and is studying a lot!  Work for me is going much better and things are FINALLY starting to come together and it seems like its flowing and making sense!

Nothing exciting has happened in the past three weeks of school - although my friend Stephanie  made me go out to Trivia on Tuesday night last week (first time for that!!).  It was fun and felt good to be a 'normal' VIP for a night!!

This past week on Thursday a man was killed on the island who was a very well known local with all the Ross students.  He owned the bar Elvis's love shack that was a well-known bar on the strip that we all hung out at frequently.  It was a very sad occurrence and an unfortunate, yet common, occurrence on the island.

As I write this blog Brayton and I, Stephanie and Rob, Kate and Trevor and Candace are all sitting around eating Mexican food and studying (for the vet kids) and sipping drinks (for the VIPs)!  I spent the day at school working while the students studied and am all ready for next week - which means I DONT have to go to school Sunday!  There is a group of us from the prep school and others hanging out to celebrate our friend Abby and her baby that is coming at the end of February!

Happy second semester!  Brayton and I will be heading home in 84 more days for a week and a half!  We are excited to see everyone but not excited to leave the break all our friends will be on the island!!    If you are excited we are coming home and want to see us -  we will at my mom's (or Brayton's moms) and you are welcome to come see us anytime =).

No comments:

Post a Comment