Sunday, August 12, 2012

3rd Semester

Wow...We have been on St. Kitts for almost ONE YEAR already!  That does not seem possible!  The past semester has not been overly exciting...At the Prep School, we have been in Summer Camp so it has been slower paced for me but I have been working on the accreditation process our school is currently undergoing and it is a LOT of work!  Now that the new school year is quickly approaching, I have found myself getting really stressed out about planning and prepping for the new year!  I am excited and have started a teaching blog to keep track of all the things I am doing!

Brayton is off studying for all hours of the day and I haven't seen much of him - the joys of begin a vet school wife!  =)


My parents will be here in 3 days and I am really excited to show them the island and let them get an idea of what life is like here - good and bad!

Our break is going to fly by and the new school year will start soon - which just means, the rest of the year will go fast, and our time here will soon be totally over!

Yes- Island life is NOT easy..its a paradise out the window...thats about it!  I am REALLY missing 'normal life'!



No comments:

Post a Comment