Sunday, October 7, 2012

Half Way There...

Mid-October marks our HALF WAY point of living on St Kitts - we have been here for a year and 2 months, and have a year and 2 months left!  Time to really flying by!

Over the course of our time here, we have had so many great experiences, met some AMAZING friends, learned a lot about ourselves and especially about life.  While we appreciate and are thankful for that, we (well at least I!) am counting down the days till it is back to "normal" American (or even more civilized) living!  430 days to be exact till we will be parting ways with our current St Kitts home!

On a more positive note - Brayton is doing great in 4th semester, enjoying his classes and studying hard (he has an exam for the next 6 weeks straight, 2 weeks off, then finals!).  More test = more grades (at least that's how I look at it!)

Things with us are going great, I am busy with work (check out my teaching blog here!) and Brayton is studying all the time - as he should be!  Nevi is doing great - and growing fast!  Today she weight 38.8 pounds!  We never thought she would get that big!  She is such a good girl - we are so lucky!  Koala is a princess as always and does as she pleases, when she pleases - I don't think that will ever change!  Life is good!

We are looking forward to our December break on island - its a full 3 weeks of no school, no work, no stress, just US (and anyone who may be coming to visit.....?) and the beach and sleeping in late and living the TRUE island life!  I am super excited and it will be here SO soon!  Only 10 more weeks!

Well, aside from that boring stuff-  I have nothing new to report!

Koala LOVES Duke Dog!!  And sleeping on her back! 

Nevi too likes sleeping on her back!  Silly animals! <3


We are missing home and would love to hear from anyone!  Keep in touch!  We are still out here in our little world!

No comments:

Post a Comment