I am really bad at keeping up with blogs sometimes.. I know they don't need to be much, but sometimes I just don't make the time! This is going to be short and more picture focused but a reminder of the GOOD things that we have here - living in the Caribbean!
On St. Patrick's Day we went on a Catamaran trip to Nevis with many great people. It was a lot of fun and made Brayton and I both grateful for the availability to have experiences like that at our fingertips!
The following Sunday was spent at work ... all morning long!! My mom was coming to island and I needed to get ahead.. What does hard work lead to? THE BEACH! =) We spent the afternoon with our beloved pets at our favorite beach - Major's Bay.
Before the beach - a little preview of the life our babes live!
 |
| Eating is hard work... |
Onto the Beach!
 |
| Little man starting to get water braver!! |
 |
| With a little wrestling! |
 |
| and a little whole digging! |
 |
My girl is SO MUCH FUN! Look at her jump!  |
 |
| A little snorklin' |
 |
| Proof of a good day! |
 |
| Sea Treasures |
 |
| Goats on a hill |
 |
| The view. |
 |
| So brown.. no rain here! |
The Monkey's were out to play on our way home!
 |
| A tired puppy = success!! |
Being grateful for our opportunities on the island! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment