This year, we have so much to be grateful for, blessing to be counted, and love to share!
We are in America! It is hard to believe but this was our first Thanksgiving 'home' since November 2010!! We were blessed to spend this Thanksgiving with Joedy and Gerald at our place in Ithaca. It was just the 6 of us, with enough food for an army. We have perfect, healthy, lovable, gorgeous baby girls that light up our life each and every day. We have a roof over our head, and food in our cupboards! We have vehicles that get us from point a to point b. We have great animals, friends near and far, and great educations. We are warm, clothed, and have a purpose in each day. The list really goes on and on!
Unfortunately, we often take the blessings we have for granted and find the negative aspects of our life taking the forefront of our mind. This year I have been struggling with this, but am trying very hard to be grateful for the things I have and remembering that the season of christmas is so much more than gifts and money.
It is my goal as I move through the month of December to find the good, be thankful for what I have, not let the stress of life take over, and cherish the moments with my family and friends. I hope each of you can do that too.
This image has been floating around facebook and I really like it!
With the month of November already come and gone, and December quickly passing by I take this moment to be grateful for the best blessings in my life. I am so grateful for my girls. Each and every day they make me smile, laugh and give me purpose. I am so grateful for an incredibly hard working husband, who is so close to the end of this very long journey of becoming a Doctor and I am so grateful for our families who do so much to support and love us.



No comments:
Post a Comment