I have been telling my family since I arrived here that it is very different here than home. One thing that has been a difference is the goats and cows and chickens and horses that you see standing along the side of the road, crossing the road, wandering aimlessly around wherever they feel! I believe most of them started out tied to the ground somewhere by the rope that is usually hanging around their necks but most end up just wandering!
The goats are by far the worst. At times, you have to stop and wait for herds of them to move out of the road! I always seem to not have my camera with me, or out, though when the best photo opts are there! I will work on getting some better pictures to help you understand this craziness I speak of!
 |
| Goat crossing! Only two this time - that is a record! |
 |
| Mom and her babies - if you see the black baby has an injured back leg =( |
 |
| This is what you see on the side of the road! Goats just hanging out! |
No comments:
Post a Comment