Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Villa

We are finally all moved and settled in the Villa.  It is beautiful, homey, and so comfortable.  We really couldn't ask for a better place to call home than this while we are here!  I will attach some pictures below!  

The pool outside the living room doors!

pool again!

living room

Stairs to bedroom and laundry room downstairs

Hallway from living room to front door and kitchen on the right

high ceilings in the living room/kitchen

'dining room' within open living room area

Couch and front patio doors

Lizard/Gecko thing.  They are frequently in our bedroom.

Empty wine bottles turned picture frames!

Sunrise from the front porch in the morning! 

Sunrise from the front porch again

Our little Christmas tree <3

I will try to get some better pictures in the light soon!  We are loving it here, feel very at home and are quite happy!  We even entertained and had some friends over on Friday night before everyone left!  It felt good to have my own place to do that in!  I made looots of food!

mmm!  good food!


Round 1 of entertaining at the Villa!


Since we have moved in, we have taken full advantage of the fact that we have an oven and have made so many great dinners, desserts, cookies, anything and everything!  We are loving it!  I wish everyone could find a way to come visit at some point and see the life we live here, the good, the bad and the ugly!

More updates to come - more frequently I hope!


1 comment:

  1. I really like those wine bottles being used as photo holders. Great idea! And it looks like you are settling right into your new home. YAY!

    ReplyDelete