Sunday, December 18, 2011

One Semester Down!

Well, finals week has come and gone and Brayton pulled them off with no problems!  I will say though, it was a LONG week!!  He was stressed to the max, meaning he was a bit on the touchy side, I was busy with school things, so dinners weren't always planned and ready and I wasn't always on his time schedule - which I learned is just not acceptable during finals week at Vet School =)

I am sort of kidding - he really was pretty laid back and mellow!  He even helped with dinner a few nights!!  What a great husband =)

Here is Brayton immersed in his studies!



Grades were posted Friday evening and he ended up doing great!  Thanks to everyone for all the love and support so far =)

Here is the night AFTER finals!

Not the two glasses of nice red wine =)

Bring on the second semester!!!  Great Job Brayt!  So proud of your hard work and dedication!  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment