Today Brayton and I took our first trip up the island and visited Beaumont Park which is the local Thoroughbred race track on the island. I was nervous at first for what it would be like, but it turns out it was amazing. It was my first time at a race track but I was extremely impressed with the quality of the things there - especially for this island! It was so great to see horses again (aside from the skinny deprived looking ones on the island) and especially to see Thoroughbreds! Made me miss my horse so much though! I really want to find an 'in' at the track and maybe spend some time there behind the scenes! Today, I happened to spend about a half hour chatting with the GM of the place and he was very nice! I plan on making trips up there frequently to watch and continue working my way in! If nothing else, I at least need to go stare at the horse I fell in love with today! He was my dream man!
| Starting gate! |
| And they are offfff! |
| the race is on . . |
| The name of the racetrack! |
| winners circle |
| starting gate! |
| racing! |
| my new love! |
| GORGEOUS!! |
| He is giving me the eye! <3 |
| ahh perfection! |
| the cool trophy |
| The sun in the roof! |
No comments:
Post a Comment