Wish I had more time right now to sit here and type a nice blog, but I am exhausted! My last two days have consisted of endless hours preparing for my upcoming adventures in First and Second grades! It has been a new ball game, but a lot of fun and new learning! I never ever realized the amount of work Elementary teachers had to do!
Friday our in-service got cancelled so Brayton dragged me from my work (thank god, I needed it!) and we went to the beach at the Marriott. We hung out, snorkled (and saw a barracuda-like 3 feet long, 2 sting rays, a jelly fish, a lobster and tons of schools of different, beautiful fish!) then had to come back to reality! I worked all night long and Brayton hung out at home with me and did 'stuff'. I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband!!!! <3
Saturday I had in-service again and Brayton went on the Catamaran trip. They were supposed to go to Nevis but couldn't because of the large waves in between the islands(the Caribbean sea and Atlantic meet up there and its often rough for the little catamaran boats) so they stop at a ship wreck and snorkeled, went to Reggae beach and hung out and had a fun boat ride up the coast. I am looking forward to doing the trip someday, the pictures looked great!
I'll add pictures soon when I have some more time! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment