Thursday, September 1, 2011

The busy-ness begins!

So, the last two days have been very uneventful, with nothing major going on except orientation and preparing for teaching.  Brayton has had lectures and such on campus the past two days and I have been working in my classroom for hours on end.  I feel like I am there forever and ever and ever and am still not accomplishing enough!  I wish I could have gotten here a few weeks earlier to prepare...

All in all, things are good!  The weather is gorgeous, although you often forget when you are in 70 degree AC all day long, and the scenery never stops amazing me!  I sometimes have to stop and look around and remind myself of the beauty that surrounds us!  I can't imagine what life will be like when we are both putting in endless hours!

Wednesday night we went to Bobsy's, a local restaurant, for some karaoke.  Brayton got a great offer to get scuba certified in 3 days if he would sing, but he wouldn't!  I was not much fun because I knew a long 9 day stretch of work was about to start the next morning, so we headed home early!

Today was my first day of official orientation. We had a session this morning with Jane, our superintendent/principal about the Prep School life and learned lots of things!  Kids are very fortunate to attend this school!  This afternoon we went to the Caribbean Cinemas with the Orientation Groups and saw ' The Help'.  It was a phenomenal movie with many laugh and many more tears.  I would highly recommend watching it!

As life gets busier, the posts may get a little less frequent.  I will try my best to stay on top of them and remember to take pictures as often as I can!



P.S. - Feel free to become a follower and comment on our posts!  We would love to know people are reading!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment