Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday and that my illness has finally begun to diminish! What a long week! I went to bed Sunday night not feeling well (sore throat) and woke up with a super swollen throat, couldn't swallow, hurt to eat..white spots...worked all day and came home and went to bed.. Woke up Tuesday in the same condition with a fever and body aches...worked all day, made a doctors apt and come home and slept! Took Wednesday off to go to the doctors and woke up with the stomach bug and throwing up...not a good mixture...Managed to get a taxi to the doctors and get some meds! I slept the rest of the day Wednesday. Took Thursday off to recooperate, ate very little, layed in bed all day, took a 2-3 hour nap and look at 2,895 wedding pictures. UGH! I am going back to work tomorrow!!!
Brayton has been working hard all week! He has two exams next week so he is a bit stressed, but will do great as always!
Not much else going on here!
Missing everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment