Tuesday, September 6, 2011

WHITE COAT!!!!!

Today was our first 'real' day of teaching and vet school at Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine!  My day with my first and second graders went really well - they are super cute!!  We did lots of fun activities and they were sad to go home at the end of the day!  Brayton's first day of classes went well.  He is nervous, but so excited to get going and learn.  I told him that I am actually very jealous of him, and I would love to be learning all the ins and outs of animals, but really mostly only horses, and I'm not science smart enough!  Ill leave the hard work to him and just help him study, I am sure I will learn lots that way =)

Monday evening was his white coat ceremony!  Our family from home was able to watch it on TV via a live broadcast, which was great!  It was so exciting to see them in their first Doctor looking outfit and signified the start of a huge commitment in their lives!  I was so proud of him and so happy for him!  There is nothing I want more than to help his dreams come true <3.



There he is, the future Dr. Brayton Hill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day 2 went well for both of us as well, and the workload kicked in hardcore for Brayton already!  His professors told him about 5 hours of reading per class, per day (thats 20 hours a day!).  Therefore, he has lotsss to do!  He worked at home for awhile and then ventured upstairs to study with Rob (Stephanie, Rob's wife, said they look/sound very doctorly and are adorable!).  I spent lots of time sprawled out working on curriculum!  Things are starting to come together!  Planning for 2 grades, in one classroom at the same time is a new and exciting challenge for me!


Hopefully more pictures this weekend!  Miss and love everyone <3

No comments:

Post a Comment