It is hard to believe that it is already Thursday night, less than an hour away from being Friday...The weeks go so quickly here! This week has been fairly quiet on our end - mostly studying and working!
Our day off Monday was much needed, and so great to be able to go visit the SNAPPER facility and have our first experience working with the turtles there! They are such cool creatures! Pictures after this next Monday!!
Wednesday evening was my parents Citizen of the Year dinner at Sunny Banks. My sisters were able to hook up a computer and skype with me so I could hear the whole thing! Unfortunately, the camera was not working so I was not able to see anyone, but everyone could see me and I could hear everything and I was so glad I was able to be a semi-part of it!
Brayton has his first exam on Monday in micro-anatomy so he is getting very nervous, even though I know he will do great!!
Our car is still 'broken but driveable' and we are working on dealing with the parts drama...what a pain in the butt!! OISK!!!
Hopefully we have more exciting stuff to share after the weekend, although I am not sure we will - looks like another tropical storm is heading our way!
PS MOM - I made chicken in a bag in the crockpot tonight =) It was pretty good! Miss you!
No comments:
Post a Comment